Established in 1965 with the objective of rendering Service ( SEVA ) for Swastha Susthira Samaja Nirmana ( to create a Sustainable Healthy Society ). The initiatives of Rashtrotthana Parishat include educational and health activities in all parts of Karnataka.
Rashtrotthana Parishat is a not-for-profit social service voluntary organization having its headquarters at Kempegoudanagar Benglore. It is registered under Societies Registration Act No.155/1964-65.
Rashtrotthana Parishat work in the field of Mass-Education (Jana Shikshana), Mass-awareness (Jana Jagruti) and Community Service (Jana-Seva) to achieve its objectives of Swastha Susthira Samajnirmana. It is running many educational activities both formal and non-formal, right from primary level to college level that caters to both rich and poor, rural and urban communities. The schools are in state curriculum as well as CBSE. In non-formal education, it runs many tuition centres through which out-of-school children in slums are imparted education.
Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra, Srinagar Mysuru is a unit of Rashtrotthana Parishat.
- Vocational Training Centers
- Self Help Groups
- Free Tuition Classes
- Rashtrotthana Adhyayana & Samshodhana Vedike -A Research Centre
- Rashtrotthana Shareerika Shikshana Kendra : Promotion of Physical Activity
- Shishumandira – for benefit of Children of economically weaker sections
- Non-formal Education Centers for Slum Dwellers in Outlying Areas
- 11 Formal Primary Schools
- 13 High Schools affilated to state board
- 8 CBSE Schools
- 3 Junior College
Health Care Center
- Mobile Health Centers
- Rashtrotthana Blood Bank
- Anganwadi Centers